Welcome to The Front Page of Bargello! This style of stitching is a centuries-old craft that is closely related to needlepoint. Bargello is created with yarn or other threads and canvas that is either cotton or plastic. While some needlepoint designers and companies do some Bargello work, the creators listed here have brought it to the modern era.
PieceWork magazine a has great blog post Back to Bargello discussing it’s history and evolution.
On their website, Benzie Design released a free pattern and tutorial for Bargello Pencil Pot by Penny of Happy Stitchery on Instagram and Etsy.
- Bargello-a-GoGo by Natalie of Brighton and Hove, UK focuses on a groovy vintage style
- The Bargello Edit by Nerrisa Pratt of Farnborough, United Kingdom focuses on modern products and colors
- The Bargello Sisters by Laura and Lynsey Angell of Ireland and England are authors and designers whose work appears in exhibitions, magazines, and as collaborations
Bargello around the web:
- Hello Bargello says Songbird Pillow kit is back with three new colorways
- New from Bargello-a-Gogo is Groove is in the Heart Bargello Canvas Kit
- New to the needlepoint.com website is this lovely Purple Bargello Heart by Danji Designs
- New book: Easy Bargello by Rosemary Drysdale on Bookshop.org
- PieceWork magazine a has great blog post Back to Bargello discussing it’s history and evolution
In Social Media:
Latest Featured Posts:
- Bargello Mini Lavender Pillow Self-Care Kit by Bargello-a-GoGo
- Bargello-a-GoGo Advent Calendar 2021
- Yarn-A-Day Bargello Advent Calendar Gift Set 2021 by Hello Bargello
- 3 New Needlepoint Kits in Bargello
- Needlepoint Pin Cushion Patterns From Etsy Shop Lynlubell
- Valentine Bargello Kit from Hello Bargello
- Hello, Do You Even Bargello?