Welcome to The Front Page of Bargello! This style of stitching is a centuries-old craft that is closely related to needlepoint. Bargello is created with yarn or other threads and canvas that is either cotton or plastic. While some needlepoint designers and companies do some Bargello work, the creators listed here have brought it to the modern era.
PieceWork magazine a has great blog post Back to Bargello discussing it’s history and evolution.
- Bargello-a-GoGo by Natalie of Brighton and Hove, UK focuses on a groovy vintage style
- The Bargello Edit by Nerrisa Pratt of Farnborough, United Kingdom focuses on modern products and colors
- The Bargello Sisters by Laura and Lynsey Angell of Ireland and England are authors and designers whose work appears in exhibitions, magazines, and as collaborations
Bargello around the web:
- Natalie of Bargello-a-GoGo released an updated Mrs. Peel Bag Kit available at Etsy or the website, ships from the UK
- Bargello Christmas Light Bulbs is a festive series by Tracy of AltStitchery in her Etsy shop
- You can now preorder 2022 Hello Bargello Advent Calendar which includes 7 projects from Hello Bargello
- New to the needlepoint.com website is this lovely Purple Bargello Heart by Danji Designs
- Bargello-a-GoGo is releasing a fabulous new kit on September 26th that is made with special materials, take a look and read more on Natalie’s Instagram post
- New book: Easy Bargello by Rosemary Drysdale on Bookshop.org
- PieceWork magazine a has great blog post Back to Bargello discussing it’s history and evolution
Natalie of Bargello-a-GoGo shares her updated Mrs. Peel Bag and all that comes with the kit in this video.
Latest Featured Posts
- Bargello Mini Lavender Pillow Self-Care Kit by Bargello-a-GoGo
- Bargello-a-GoGo Advent Calendar 2021
- Yarn-A-Day Bargello Advent Calendar Gift Set 2021 by Hello Bargello
- 3 New Needlepoint Kits in Bargello
- Needlepoint Pin Cushion Patterns From Etsy Shop Lynlubell
- Valentine Bargello Kit from Hello Bargello
- Hello, Do You Even Bargello?