Bargello stitching is a centuries-old craft that is closely related to needlepoint. Bargello is created with yarn or other threads and canvas that is either cotton or plastic. While some needlepoint designers and companies do some Bargello work, the creators listed here have brought it to the modern era.
- Bargello-a-GoGo by Natalie of Brighton and Hove, UK focuses on a groovy vintage style
- The Bargello Edit by Nerrisa Pratt of Farnborough, United Kingdom focuses on modern products and colors
- The Bargello Sisters by Laura and Lynsey Angell of Ireland and England are authors and designers whose work appears in exhibitions, magazines, and as collaborations
Latest Featured Posts
- Bargello Mini Lavender Pillow Self-Care Kit by Bargello-a-GoGo
- Bargello-a-GoGo Advent Calendar 2021
- Yarn-A-Day Bargello Advent Calendar Gift Set 2021 by Hello Bargello
- 3 New Needlepoint Kits in Bargello
- Needlepoint Pin Cushion Patterns From Etsy Shop Lynlubell
- Valentine Bargello Kit from Hello Bargello
- Hello, Do You Even Bargello?