The Atlanta Spring Needlepoint Show is wholesale trade show open only to exhibitors and retail buyers in the needlepoint industry. The rest of us can’t attend, but we can follow along with our favorite designers and shops as they post to social media.
You can hop over to the Show’s website to see which Designers will be attending, and see if your favorite shop will be there as Buyers.
- This will be Coco Frank Studio’s first tradeshow who will sharing previews soon
- Fire and Iris Designs will also be releasing their 3D canvases at Market with Shell and S’more
- Judy Tasch Needlepoint is showing her previews that include vintage tea cups, a Ruffles potato chip bag, and a dots and bows clutch on her Instagram
- Fire and Iris Designs shares their first brick cover which features sunflowers
- Blueberry Point Canvas shared several previews on their Instagram as well
- Jessica Tongel Designs will be releasing their popular design Lily-esque Animal Crackers to shops
- Morgan Julia Needlepoint will debut this delicious canvas Maine Lobster Night
- Here are a few sneak peeks from Kirk & Bradley on Instagram
For more of the latest featured posts as well as resources, you can hop on over to Needlepoint here on Frogging News.
Be the first to comment