October week 3 roundup of the latest patterns and designer news in the Needlepoint community.
The Front Page of Needlepoint is updated on a daily basis. We send out weekly newsletters to capture everything for you. At the end of each month, we start anew with news, lists, and links.
News is a little shy this week, but again with the latest market a whole of host of canvases are coming our way soon!
Needlepoint around the web:
- Autumn Needlepoint Reunion is the weekend of October 15th and 16th and is a tradeshow for designers and retailers only Emily’s Stitchery says you can now see what they brought back from market on their website
- Kangaroo Paw Designs shows new mermaids in their series in this Instagram post and says to order through your LNS
- j’adore needlepoint has a new quote with Clark Griswold’s “Merry Christmas” that scene when he’s saying things to his boss’s minions walking by
- Sallie of Three Thimbles Design added Halloween Bats Napkin Rings to her Etsy store
- That Salty Stitch Shop just listed 3 Dirty Dancing themed canvases to Etsy
- My Pink Sugar Life added Halloween Stack and Skull with Candle to her Etsy shop
- Mary Tussey of colors1 on Etsy recently listed Pumpkin Palooza and Vampire Teeth…Blah Blah Blah
Best wishes and happy stitches!Aunt Kelley & Froggy
Be the first to comment