Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns and designer news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured design:
By: Stella of Why Knot Stitches
~ Lots of fun Halloween motifs done in short satin stitches!
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- DMC has several new free patterns of autumn designs of spooky florals
- KF Needlework Design added Red Rainbow which has various motifs of red items and part of the rainbow series
- Wolfratsen has a stumpwork tree with Picot stitch tree core 3 & 5 embroidery pattern in their Etsy shop
- Estelle of Fileuse d’Etoiles has a new winter design in outline stitches called Christmas Bird in her Etsy shop
- New from By Aly Ploof Etsy shop is Autumn Days with a variety of related motifs and Autumn Bouquet with various florals
- Stella of Why Knot Stitches listed a PDF design on Etsy for Halloween with Spooky Night that has all the motifs!
New books coming this fall/winter via Bookshop.org:
- Embroidery: The Ideal Guide to Stitching, Whatever Your Level of Expertise by Lucinda Ganderton
- How to Embroider Almost Every Cute Thing: A Sourcebook by Nihon Vogue
- Modern Japanese Embroidery Stitches by Noriko Tsuchihashi
- Bayeux Stitch by Tanya Bentham
- Sisters Gonna Stitch: A Feminist Embroidery Guide by Cotton Clara
Best wishes and happy stitches!Aunt Kelley & Froggy
Be the first to comment