Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns and designer news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured design:
Camel Caravan on Etsy
By: NOMAD Embroidery Co.
~ We love this simple but colorful design with the focus on the rich texture of the camel’s blankets.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- NOMAD Embroidery Co has a colorful, minimalist design with Camel Caravan, Desert Camels with Blankets in their Etsy shop
- Jennifer of Elefantz on Etsy has a beautiful design The Rosey Needle Case pattern
- I love you (to the moon and back) features a crescent, floral moon and is new from Momentoell on Etsy
- Harvest Goods Co recently added Luna Moth DIY Embroidery design to their Etsy shop
- Tamar Nahir Yanai has another beautiful design with Autumn Lady newly listed on Etsy
- Elise of The Comptoir on Etsy released a couple of new kits (great gift idea!)
New books coming this fall via Bookshop.org:
- Embroidery: The Ideal Guide to Stitching, Whatever Your Level of Expertise by Lucinda Ganderton
- How to Embroider Almost Every Cute Thing: A Sourcebook by Nihon Vogue
- Modern Japanese Embroidery Stitches by Noriko Tsuchihashi
- Bayeux Stitch by Tanya Bentham
- Sisters Gonna Stitch: A Feminist Embroidery Guide by Cotton Clara
- Sunny Stitches: Sweet & Simple Embroidery Projects for Absolute Beginners by Celeste Johnston
Best wishes and happy stitches!Aunt Kelley & Froggy