Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns and designer news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured pattern:
30+ Hand Embroidery Stitches Guide Printable PDF on Etsy
By Amanda of Crewel Ghoul
~ Instead of a pattern, I thought we talk about a resource. There is a new stitch guide out by Crewel Ghoul. Great for beginners and for some of us that need a refresher on certain stitches.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- For designers, makers and others interested in Instagram’s Reels Play Bonus Program, embroidery designer Emily June gives an honest review of the program and spoiler alert: it’s not great
- Vika is an embroidery artist on Etsy and has launched on Patreon a platform for supporting creators, see more in her Instagram post
- Nest Embirdery listed a new pattern on Etsy called Floral Puffin where floral stitches and colors produce the shape of this seabird
- Crewel Ghoul released 30+ Hand Embroidery Stitches Guide Printable PDF to their Etsy store
- Thread painting artist LauraMbroidery has a great beginner pattern in simple, geometric shapes in her Etsy shop
- LynnyLouCrafts has three new beginner embroidery kits on Etsy with Sunflower Sampler, Daisy Sampler, and Halloween Peace Out
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy