Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns and designer news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured pattern:
So. Many. French. Knots. Tiger on Etsy
By Laura McGarrity Embroidery
~ Laura is not new to thread painting, but she is new to being a professional designer with patterns for sale.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- Here’s another lovely, cottagey pattern from Lili Popo called Little House available in her Etsy store
- Colleen of And Other Adventures just listed a sweet Garden Witch to her Etsy shop
- Known as a_warm_garlic_yurt on Instagram with very stunning personal designs, Laura McGarrity now has her own Etsy shop at LauraMbroidery
- vikasspace shows us a quick tutorial about color harmonies in this IG post
- Faimyxstitch has a Savannah, Georgia cityscape pattern now in their Etsy store
- In cottagecore style, Titanium Lace Shop recently added two new patterns with Bumble Bee Rose and Golden Key to Etsy
- Liz of cozyblue just added a celestial pattern called Blue Moon to her Etsy shop
- vikasspace has a colorful satin-painted design of Mount Baker as a PDF pattern on Etsy
- Here’s a bit of a unique from Etsy shop Maggie Jo’s Studio Radius Window Retreat Embroidery Pattern
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy
Be the first to comment