Welcome to Weekly Wednesdays a roundup of the latest canvases and designer news in the Needlepoint community.
Weekly featured canvas:
Farmer’s Market available at Stitch Style Needlepoint
By Jinny McAuliffe
~ Jinny also released Ice Cream Store and Lemonade Stand.
Needlepoint around the web:
- New canvas from Etsy shop 2BusyNeedlepointing Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jog
- That Salty Stitch Shop has two new canvas in their Etsy store with Saturdays Are For The Girls and Watercolor JJ
- Etsy shop Crude Canvases left a sticky note with a real cheeky message kind of NSFW lol
- Judy Keenan Designs has new canvases in their National Parks collection and in their doggos collection is Boston Terrier and Doodle Dog at your LNS (thanks Needlework Retailer)
- Designs by Karen has some winter Penguins and Sloths in 4inch rounds available at CBK Needlepoint (Needlework Retailer)
- Shops are starting to post deadlines for finishes on time for Christmas so get ’em in!
- Stitch Style Needlepoint has some cute, new canvases by Jinny McAuliffe with Ice Cream Store, Farmer’s Market, and Lemonade Stand
- Look at JODYdesignsNEEDLEPT’s Etsy shop for the latest in her Pickle series with Royal Queen and Royal King
- Thank you for being a friend from Colette of Point of Pride Studio on Etsy
- Judyann Needlepoint just listed Mrs. Santa Claus Stocking Ornament to her Etsy store
- Etsy shop My Pink Sugar Life has sweet, quick canvas for you with It’s not a hobby, it’s a lifestyle
- Love this super cute canvas from Atlantic Blue Canvas called Needlepointing Santa in their Etsy shop
- AltStitchery has this sweet, new canvas Leaping Red Nosed Reindeer with Green Plaid Round Christmas Ornament now on Etsy
- If you’re on Instagram, you might like a video tutorial Abigail Cecile did on the woven stitch. How to stitch it, compensate, and shade for her favorite decorative stitch.
- Kangaroo Paw Designs has a new collection of US patriotic designs to order from you LNS but take a peek on Instagram or Facebook (thanks to Needlework Retailer)
- Saturnalia Stitching has two fun releases inspired by Strangers Things Season 4 with Max’s Walkman and Vecna’s Rose both available as downloadable charts on their website
Best wishes and happy stitches!
from Aunt Kelley and Froggy
Be the first to comment