Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns and designer news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured pattern:
Cheetah Embroidery Pattern on Etsy
By Emily June Handmade
~ Love this botanical design. Notice those stars in the background? Emily says while the stitches are beginner friendly, the delicate details by best suited for more experienced stitchers.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- Colleen of And Other Adventures on Etsy has a simply, sweet Fall Floral Pumpkin in aqua
- Etsy shop DiYOrder has a pretty Daisy Bouquet on a preprinted fabric and optional hoop, ships from Canada
- Emily June Handmade has another stunning design with this cheetah and simple jungle PDF pattern on Etsy
- Crewel Ghoul has two new thread-painting patterns in her Etsy shop Mouse and Butterfly
- KF Needlework Design of South Africa just added Koi Fish to their collection of flora and fauna on Etsy
- Yulia of Matryoshka Doll Shop has Flower Girl as a pattern or kit in her Etsy shop
- Here’s another sweet one from Lili Popo called Winter Friends available as a printed panel in their Etsy shop
- Etsy shop solipandishop has a PDF pattern for Dachshund Couple in Love just frickin adorable!
- Cinnamon Stitching just listed a lovely Flower Embroidery Kit to their Etsy shop
- Thais of Particular Embroidery has a pretty, feminine pattern with Holy Summer in her Etsy store
- Sophie of Maidenwood Creative has a new stick and stich design with Mushroom Embroidery Pattern in her Etsy shop
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy