Welcome to our list of curated cross-stitch mystery boxes. Hopefully this will be a helpful resource as we collect links to designers and creators that offer cross-stitch boxes. The boxes on this list will include a cross-stitch pattern and various other goodies and typically revolves around a theme but are usually complete mysteries until you open them!
For boxes with a recurring subscription, hop over to List of Cross-Stitch Subscription Boxes.
- Autumn Lane Stitchery – Owned by wife and husband team Cassandra and Aaron who are designers of cross-stitch patterns and needleminders based in the US. New to the mystery box game since 2022, the couple so far focus on Halloween-themed boxes that are more spooky than cutesy. No unboxing video yet as their first box ships September 15th.
- BeStitchMe – Owned by Brandy a hand-dyer of silks and fabrics based in the US. The boxes follow a theme like solstice, ocean, coffee, or holidays. Watch a YouTube unboxing by SamBrie Stitches.
- Black Needle Society – Co-created by mother and daughter team Laura and Katie they offer subscription and special edition boxes. The company is US based. Watch their YouTube channel for unboxings.
- Fangirl Fibers – Owned by Emily a hand-dyer of yarn and maker of stitchy accoutrements based in the US. Emily offers knitting or cross-stitch boxes, so make sure to click on the drop-down arrow on her site to see options. Watch a YouTube unboxing by Christine Elle.
- Forbidden Fiber Co. – Owned by Leann who is a dyer of yarn and embroidery floss and based in the US. Head to the homepage of their website, but also make sure to check out Cross-Stitch Kits for themed with extra goodies. Watch a YouTube unboxing by Bobo Jessie Stitches.
- GaRon Stitchery – An online stitch shop run by Gary and Ronny. Keep checking their website as their mystery boxes sell out quickly.
- Starlight Stitchery – It is an online cross-stitch store co-owned by Amanda and Pamela and based in the US. Their first mystery box came out in the fall of 2021. Watch their box reveals on their YouTube channel.
- Volcano Stitching – Owned by Nadia a dyer of fabric and an online shop selling patterns and stitching accessories.
For more of the latest featured posts as well as resources, you can hop on over to Cross-Stitch here on Frogging News.