Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest canvases, designer shenanigans and other news in the Needlepoint community.
Weekly featured canvas:
By Needlepoint By Laura
~ lol nice try luv.
Needlepoint around the web:
- Spider Spun has a new collection of travel rounds in unique designs on their website
- Teddy Guardsman is a cute, new canvas from Blue Ridge Stitchery, take a look on their website and order through your LNS
- Thread Bear has a quick stitch for you with I’m Too Hot, available as a PDF download on their website
- Jenny Henry Designs has some new Needlepoint Tray Canvases on their website
- This lobster from Needlepoint By Laura has a message for you Say No To Pot, available on their website
- Janet of Napa Needlepoint also added new stitch guides to her Etsy shop
- DuoDesignsBySANDRA added some more stitch guides to her Etsy shop
- Etsy shop MyPinkSugarLife added to their bottle series with Fireflies
- OTHNeedlepoint just listed a Cinderella pattern with Princess Needlepoint Canvas ornament 13 mesh in their Etsy shop
- Stitch-Stash.com has an exclusive with Mimi In Stitches for letter patches, take a look on Instagram
- Megan of Needlepoint After Dark listed her I Want To Believe design as a digital chart in her Etsy shop
- Judyann Needlepoint has a beautifully painted Peacock Egg Needlepoint Canvas in her Etsy shop
- A new book from Emma Homent coming in September Needlepoint: A Modern Stitch Directory: Over 100 creative stitches and techniques for tapestry embroidery
- Moore Stitching added Jubilee to their site of a heart-shaped flag and crown
- Kirk and Bradley have a cute series of Advent Ornaments depicting retro toys, take a look at their collection on their website and place an order through your LNS
- Needlepoint By Laura has a set of travel canvases as pillows, see their website
- The Lady Derby is launching a set of marbled stockings available through Lycette Designs
- Initial K Studio has a new set of Nautical Coasters on their website
- Abigail Cecile did a live class on Instagram on How to Paint a Canvas From a Chart!