Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns, designer shenanigans and other news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured pattern:
Stranger Things Inspired Eddie Beginner Embroidery Pattern on Etsy
By Jessa makes
~ I haven’t finished season four yet, but I think I know where this is going!
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- Tamar Nahir Yanai added Mini Purple Hortensia on printed fabric or kit to her Etsy shop
- Etsy shop And Other Adventures just added a pretty Blue and Green Embroidered Floral Heart
- In her newest YouTube tutorial, Sarah Homfray shows us 12 hand embroidery stitches all beginners should know
- Jessica Long Embroidery released Summer Florals as a digital pattern or a kit to her Etsy shop
- Crewel Ghoul has a digital pattern for this very detailed Mouse Thread Painting Pattern on Etsy
- New from Jessica Makes Stranger Things Inspired Eddie Beginner Embroidery Pattern available in her Etsy shop
- Indiana Dunes National Park Lake Michigan is the newest pattern from Wandering Threads Art on Etsy
- Clever Poppy is offering an online course with video and PDFs with Stitching Hairstyles for Embroidery (mostly Caucasian hair fyi)
- Bek’s Stitches is doing a SAL from July 25th to August 1st with options for a kit or just a pattern
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy