Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest canvases, designer shenanigans and other news in the Needlepoint community.
Weekly featured canvas:
Chinese Lanterns available at your LNS or Stitch-Stash.com
By Raymond Crawford Designs
~ The glow from the lanterns are just beautiful.
Needlepoint around the web:
- Another subversive canvas, in regards to US Supreme Court “decisions”, from Crude Canvases is I don’t need sex because… available on Etsy
- Tracy of ALT Stitchery added several Bee canvases with sayings to her Etsy shop
- The new issue of Needlepoint Now magazine is out and is a great resource especially for new stitchers
- Sara of SCT Designs says to heck with this hot weather and painted a spring flower Forscythia Blooms available at your LNS and take a look on Instagram
- Raymond Crawford Designs released a beautiful Chinese Lanterns canvas available in the fall from your LNS but take a peek via Instagram or Facebook
- Coloette of Point Of Pride Studio says I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request, available on Etsy
- Saturnalia Stitching opened up Halloween preorders for several great smalls, take a look on Instagram or their website
- Tracy of ALT Stitchery just added several Christmas canvases to her Etsy shop
- Olivia of What a Gem Needlepoint just listed Novelty Ice Cream Canvases available in Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls) or Spongebob in her Etsy store
- ThatSaltyStitchShop says Oh My Stars! a US patriotic canvas available in their Etsy shop
- Here is a couple of new US patriotic designs from Etsy shop MyPinkSugarLife: USA and God Bless America
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy