Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns, designer shenanigans and other news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured pattern:
PDF Pattern “Death Head Moth” on Etsy
By Ashleigh of Titanium Lace Shop
~ I love the tags Ashleigh uses to describe this pattern: “witchy embroidery, weird embroidery, dark academia, spooky embroidery, silence of the lambs, macabre, horror”.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- Etsy shop OhSewBootiful offers Floral Doodles Embroidery Transfers, ships from the UK
- These florals from Cornelly Co will definitely survive the heat, place an order on Etsy
- In her Etsy shop, Embroidery Art by Nat has Snowdrops in the Snow an intermediate pattern with video tutorials
- For your “Witchy, weird, and whimsical embroidery” patterns Ashleigh of Titanium Lace Shop on Etsy just released Death Head Moth pattern
- Virgin Mary “morning star” embroidery design – “Inspired by Oriental and Latin traditions, the Litany of Loreto was born in Loreto (Italy) in the 16th century” by Fileusedetoiles on Etsy
- Paraffle Embroidery has a new line of Super Simple Kits for the total beginner via their website, ships from Scotland
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy
Be the first to comment