Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns, designer shenanigans and other news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured pattern:
PDF Pattern “Death Head Moth” on Etsy
By Ashleigh of Titanium Lace Shop
~ I love the tags Ashleigh uses to describe this pattern: “witchy embroidery, weird embroidery, dark academia, spooky embroidery, silence of the lambs, macabre, horror”.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- Etsy shop OhSewBootiful offers Floral Doodles Embroidery Transfers, ships from the UK
- These florals from Cornelly Co will definitely survive the heat, place an order on Etsy
- In her Etsy shop, Embroidery Art by Nat has Snowdrops in the Snow an intermediate pattern with video tutorials
- For your “Witchy, weird, and whimsical embroidery” patterns Ashleigh of Titanium Lace Shop on Etsy just released Death Head Moth pattern
- Virgin Mary “morning star” embroidery design – “Inspired by Oriental and Latin traditions, the Litany of Loreto was born in Loreto (Italy) in the 16th century” by Fileusedetoiles on Etsy
- Paraffle Embroidery has a new line of Super Simple Kits for the total beginner via their website, ships from Scotland
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy