Nashville Needlework Market is a tradeshow for wholesale buyers. Sorry none of us consumers can attend, but a lot of shops share previews so you can preorder or make a request. We can also follow along on social media where our favorite designers often give sneak peeks! See Needlework Retailer for the 2023 Exhibitor Listing to see who will be attending.
- Hosted by Yarn Tree and Needlework Retailer
- March 3rd – March 5, 2023
- Held at the Embassy Suites in Franklin, TN
The Nashville Market features all kinds of needlework like cross-stitch, hand embroidery, needlepoint, products and more. The info presented on this post focuses on cross-stitch however.
- Priscilla of Stitching with the Housewives says they will share their releases next week
- You can see Teresa Kogut’s Market 2023 releases on her website or Flosstube
- Meridian Designs has four Market releases including a shy and curvy Juliana – The Caribbean Sea Mermaid
- Puntini Puntini shared their full reveals on Instagram and Facebook
- Oh my gosh, Amanda Mae of Ardith Design has some delicious puns for us with Sweet Tea Rex and Spaghetti Western Sampler also on Facebook
- Watch Michelle of Bendy Stitchy Designs show her Market releases on Flosstube including one design by her daughter Rosie’s Dream Tree
- Little Robin Designs has samplers and more so take a peek on Instagram
- Jeannine of The Blue Flower shows off her designs over on her website
- Pansy Patch Quilts and Stitchery shared their releases on this one Instagram post so be sure to swipe
- Diane of Silver Creek Samplers has eight releases headed to Nashville, see them on Instagram or Facebook
- Have you met Ezia of New York Dreamer Needleworks yet? See her releases on Instagram or Facebook
- Autumn Lane Stitchery so far has shared Let It Grow, Spring Has Sprung, and an unnamed Turtle
- Chrissy of Finally a FarmGirl shared her releases on her Flosstube
- Twin Peak Primitives shared these designs so far:
- Cecelia of Heart in Hand Needleart shared her new releases on Instagram:
- Arlene of WorksByABC is sharing her seven new Market releases on her Flosstube
- Chief Stitching Officer Holly of Stitchy Prose is sharing her five new Market exclusives over on Instagram but make sure you see A Stitcher’s Wish!
- SamBrie Stitches is releasing an exclusive market reproduction sampler Margaret Sypkens 1815
Shops: (Some designers only send full reveals to shops who then do the full reveals.)
- Needleworker’s Delight has a special section on their website
- 123Stitch has a scrollable list of Market offerings as well
- Online shop Cobweb Corner has preorder listings on their website and Instagram
- And check out Beach Cottage Stitchers listings based out of California
- Fat Quarter Shop will also be participating at Market and has an online category
- Maggie’s on Main also has a dedicated category for Nashville Market on their website
- Check out Southern Stitchers Co. on Instagram or their website for incoming pre-releases
- Anabellas Shop on Etsy has an entire category just for 2023 Nashville Market
- Hop over to TopKnot Stitcher Shop where she highlights newcomers to Nashville Market
- Keepsakes has a gallery of pre-orders on their website for us for market
- TopKnot Stitcher Shop on Instagram is showing off some new designs from Jeannette Douglas
Needlework Retailer shared a slideshow of exclusive Market designs!
Amanda Mae of Ardith Design shares a quick video of what Market prep looks like for a designer and with two very helpful pugs.
Carolyn of CZookStitch on Flosstube released a 5-hour marathon of releases via GaRon Stitchery an online cross-stitch shop.
Don’t forget about the annual cookbook! Pre-order the 4th edition from your local or online needlework shop that is participating.
For more of the latest patterns, lists, and links – hop on over to The Front Page of Cross-Stitch here on Frogging News.
Be the first to comment