Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns, designer shenanigans and other news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Weekly featured pattern:
Star Wars Inspired Anakin and Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Beginner Embroidery Pattern on Etsy
By Jessica of JessaMakes
~ Beautiful floral Star Wars inspired designs.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- JessaMakes has some beautiful Star Wars lightsaber patterns in her Etsy shop
- Melissa Galbraith of MCreativeJ shares 4 Easy Transfer Methods for Stitching on Dark Fabric on her website
- Caitlin of Feronia Embroidery recently added the tropical flower Bird of Paradise to her Etsy shop
- New from Thais of Particular Embroidery on Etsy is Rainbow Girl and Spring Flowers
- Shannon of Color Zen Threads on Etsy has a new collection of mosaic animal designs in her shop
- Emma of Embroidery Shop is new to Etsy has some cottagey mushroom patterns so far
- Sewbeeeit recently added Highland Cow and Stormy Sunflower Landscape to their Etsy shop
- Tory of The Barmy Fox is doing another Embroidery Advent Calendar which will include stitching supplies, preorder now and ships in October – see her Etsy shop
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy