Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest canvases, designer shenanigans and other news in the Needlepoint community.
Weekly featured canvas:
By Moore Stitching
~ Laura painted this adorable corgi to go with her adorable little Elizabeth.
Needlepoint around the web:
- Sarah of Spider Spun has a new video tutorial on The Best Way To Do the Continental Stitch in Needlepoint on YouTube
- Introverts who occasionally have guests might like this canvas sign from Stitching with Stacie Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days, available on their website
- Laura of Moore Stitching just added Queen’s Corgi to go with Elizabeth’s Closet over on their website
- Jenny Henry Designs has a new collection of passport case canvases on their website
- The Instagram account for needlepoint store Stitch-Stash was hacked, they are currently using @stitchstashnew
- Olivia of whatagemneedlepoint on Etsy just added retro candy Push Up Pop Canvas
- Starke Art Designs offers Self Finishing Practice/Sample Kits, Kelly says see her Etsy shop until they go up on her website
- Lucy of Mopsey Designs and Heidi of The Book Canvas have a collab called The Book Canvas and depicts fictional travel destinations on 4 inch rounds, available on the Mopsey website
- Sweet and simple Hello Summer from Lisa of My Pink Sugar Life on Etsy
- Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee Emblem Hand-painted Needlepoint Canvas by Jordan of JTINeedlepoint on Etsy
- Blueberry Point Canvas has a new design inspired by their mother’s wedding china, see it on Instagram
- Needlepoint Destashing points out that you can search for canvases that come with stitch guides, just click on Shop by Theme in the menu bar on their website
- Barbara Pixton Designs has a new set of Polish Folk Designs papercut-inspired florals available at kcneedlepoint.com
- Stitch Rock Designs is coast-ing along with new coaster canvases in florals available on their website or check your LNS
- The Plum Stitchery has a new tennis court clutch unofficially titled “Why’d you choke out there that day, Baumer?” lol, take a peek (Instagram) and preorder through your LNS
- Kate Dickerson Needlepoint has added to the Classy, Iconic Gals series with Queen Elizabeth, take a peek (Facebook, Instagram) and preorder through your LNS
- Abigail Cecile has a sweet, new summery stitch for you with Radish Garden Oval – Kit and Stitch Guide on their website
Best wishes and happy stitches!
From Aunt Kelley and Froggy