Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest canvases, designer shenanigans and other news in the Needlepoint community.
Needlepoint around the web:
- Young Frankenstein fans will get this reference Abby Normal a new canvas from Megan of NeedlepointAfterDark on Etsy
- Patty Paints Needlepoint who specializes in canvas button kits has a great tutorial for adding one to a woven bag, see Facebook
- Etsy shop MyPinkSugarLife added new canvases Sandcastle Cloche and Anchor in a Bottle
- Anna of Evergreen Needlepoint added North Carolina and South Carolina Cackalacky canvases to her Etsy shop
- Laura of gbanks15 on Etsy has a simple, charted design Zetus Lapetus! (if you know, you know)
- Channel your southern belle with the latest canvas from POPneedleart on Etsy Have you Lost your Ever-Lovin’ Mind?
- Let’s set sail with Tracy of Alt Stitchery with these anchor canvases as round ornaments on 18 mesh, navigate on to Etsy
It’s been a rough couple of weeks here in the US not to mention the ongoing crises in other countries.
I didn’t pick a Wednesday’s Frog this week. Didn’t feel right.
Take care of yourself.
Aunt Kelley and Froggy
Be the first to comment