Welcome to our weekly roundup of the latest patterns, designer shenanigans and other news in the Hand Embroidery community.
Hand Embroidery around the web:
- Kelly of KFNeedleworkDesign on Etsy has a beautiful bundle of Wild Country plants, also available separately
- Wandering Threads Art has a collection of city skylines and recently added Lisbon and Barcelona to their Etsy shop
- Shannon of ColorZenThreads on Etsy recently added sweet owl patterns for nurseries
- Titanium Lace Shop on Etsy has an anatomically Guarded Heart (me too)
- Check out wolfratsen’s latest geometric design with Butterfly available in their Etsy shop
- New patterns from French designer Fileuse d’Etoiles on Etsy are: Virgin Mary/Santa Maria and Eagle Owl with Moon
- May 20th is World Bee Day and Sammy of Paraffle Embroidery reminds us that proceeds from their bee kits are donated to Scottish Beekeepers Association and you get a packet of seeds with purchase, see Instagram
It’s been a rough couple of weeks here in the US not to mention the ongoing crises in other countries.
I didn’t pick a Wednesday’s Frog this week. Didn’t feel right.
Take care of yourself.
Aunt Kelley and Froggy
Be the first to comment