Welcome to our roundup of the latest patterns, designer shenanigans and other news in the Cross-Stitch community.
Craftivism / Fundraisers
- Abby Topknot Stitcher is doing a Ukrainian fundraiser for refugee resettlement with her Bobchi’s Pincushion, see the pattern and get the supplies on her website
Goth / Witchy / Cottagecore
- New from Infinity Bear on Etsy: Unidentified Feline Object, The Hunger, and new Windowscapes
- Do you see it? Floral Illusion Skull by tuskandcardinal in their Etsy shoppe
- Your next Mothman pattern is Cutie Booty Mothman by Lisa of CurioCabinetCraftsCo on Etsy
- Amie of LolaCrowCrossStitch just added Bat at Sunset to her Etsy store
- I bet you didn’t know you needed Kawaii Zombie food in your life, but now that you know Sarah of Fox Glove Findlings has you covered over on Etsy
- In yet even more Laurel Witch news, she a complete set of Zodiac designs in the works, take a peek at Laura’s Instagram for Gemini season
- ABIT Stitches is “Open for Bitchness!” A Bitch in Time Stitches is a family design team known for their snarcasm and now has a fancy new website at abitstitches.com
- Izuku Midoriya From My Hero Academia in cross-stitch from StitchMyPixels on Etsy
Modern / Contemporary
- For portrait stitchers, Etsy shop JJCrossStitchShop just added L. Frank Baum author of Wizard of Oz books
- Emma of Stitchovia added Love Letters to her Etsy shop in her traditional typography style
- Amanda of BAD Stitch has a new, photo-realistic design with Eye of David (Ko-fi, Etsy)
- Check out these unique designs from cross-stitch artist Tom Katsumi who uses stills from classic films and a grid-stitch to explore light and shadow on aida fabric, see Instagram
- Ikea released their annual cross-stitch piece focused on Pride month with Home Pride Home, see their website for more info and scroll to the bottom for the link to the free pattern
- Are you into NFTs? Like you know Newts, Frogs, Toads because Elle of StitchSprout has a free pattern for you! hop on over to her Ko-fi
- Follow the Winding River Pattern at Pigeon Coop Designs on their website
Conventional / Traditional
- The twins over at Twin Peak Primitives say it’s time for holiday stitching with Christmas Bells a PDF booklet on Etsy with finishing instructions for the bells
- 123Stitch.com has a new exclusive design from Lizzie Kate with Lady Liberty
Stitching with the Housewives Priscilla and Chelsea
Samplers / Primitives
- Samplers and Primitives has a sweet Summer Quaker-style pattern, see it on Etsy
- Puntini Puntini has released the PDF version of Sweetest Strawberry to their Etsy store, for a paper chart with their signature buttons check with your LNS
- Jan Hicks has a new release Samplings of Lace – Summer, a series of seasonal smalls based off of her larger Season in Lace designs, find it on Etsy
- Tracy Horner of Ink Circles has Reflections of Ireland coming to shops soon, take a look on Instagram for now
It’s been a rough couple of weeks here in the US not to mention the ongoing crises in other countries.
I didn’t pick a Wednesday’s Frog this week. Didn’t feel right. Also cross-stitch news has been quite lately.
Take care of yourself.
Aunt Kelley and Froggy