This is a roundup of news that happened in the cross-stitch community this week-ish.
I implore you to also take a peek at general news for cross-stitch.
- The Laurel Witch just released Modern Witches – Spring Coven (variety of skin tones, they’re also nakey) on their website
- The Cozy Needle added Three Little Ghosts as a full kit to their Etsy store
- Night Spirit Studio has a new pattern for cat lovers or cat worshippers Ghost Cat Baphomet (website, Etsy)
- theStitchCrypt now has Secret Window Mystery To Me Death in their Etsy collection
- Rose of Cryptid Stitches just added You Can Go Suck Eggs in Hell to her Etsy shoppe
- Etsy shop NeedleMinderLair recently added Game Boy Resident Evil cross-stitch pattern
- Spoopy pattern designer Deanna of The Cozy Needle launched their own web shop to combat Etsy’s rising seller fees, see Instagram
- Also from Stitch Sprout on Etsy is Damn, I Love Frogs (DILF)
- I Ran Out of Floss Tombstone is new from Stitch Sprout on Etsy
- SpiderxStitch just added Scream to their Etsy shoppe
- A new shop on Etsy! Matthew of Strange Stitchery has a pattern to celebrate Easterween with Marshmallow Creeps
- The Cozy Needle designed this spooky celestial pattern Snake on the Moon, look for it on Etsy