NOT OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG. PATTERN AND TUTORIAL CREATED BY FROGGINGNEWS.COM FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY. IN ACCORDANCE WITH MINECRAFT COMMERCIAL USAGE GUIDELINES.
This guy is a little tricky because of the feet. In order to let them move, the bottom piece of the body or “waist” is larger in front and back in order to have room for the feet to attach. I whipstitched the feet together (with a long piece of yarn) leaving the last bit to attach to the “waist”.
Plastic Canvas Pattern for Minecraft Furnace Block:
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Finished Size: 4.5 inches tall
- Materials Needed:
- 7-count plastic canvas in clear or white
- Plastic canvas needle size 16
- Worsted weight 4 ply yarn:
- Yarn colors: 3 shades of green, black, gray, white
Click the image to open the free PDF pattern in a new window.
For printing, skip the first page to save on ink!
Click here for more Free Plastic Canvas Minecraft Patterns!