Small but mighty or mighty but small? Either way this patriotic Uncle Sam ornament from Aaron and Cassandra at Autumn Lane Stitchery will be a quick stitch.
The dynamic duo of Autumn Lane squeezed this Uncle Sam cross-stitch pattern out at the end of July I believe. It’s late August right now, and I want to squeeze a few more summer and patriotic patterns into the blog. Even though we’ve experienced some extremely hot weather especially here on the west coast, I’m still trying to hold onto the summer. I want to showcase a few patterns here that might have slipped under the radar.
I’ve already started posting about some new Halloween patterns from your favorite designers, but with Needlework Expo this weekend I know I won’t be able to keep up especially with all of those fall and winter designs coming. Personally I’m still trying to decorate with sunflowers and blackbirds, but I did put away all of my red, white, and blue décor *sigh. I might try and stitch this little guy up though.
From the Etsy description:
- Stitch count 39 x 68 stitches.
- PDF download
- Stitched area is:
- –2.78″ x 4.85″ when stitched on 28 count over 2 threads.
- –2.44″ x 4.25″ when stitched on 32 count over 2 threads.
- “Suggested Fabric is a white or off-white color. We are using the fabric color as part of the flag so these colors will work best.”
- Purchase: Patriotic Uncle Sam ornament cross stitch by Autumn Lane Stitchery on Etsy
For more seasonal patterns, march on over to the top of Frogging News and select Cross-Stitch from the main menu. Then look for Shop Patterns.