Go from dazed and confused to dazed and elegant with this Mary Jane needlepoint canvas from Thörn Alexander.
Happy April 20th or 4/20. It was fun to come across this subversive needlepoint design. We don’t see a lot of this with such a usually formal needlework group. This design from Brooke founder of Thörn Alexander is part of a series called the Bookshelf Clutch Series. Another ‘book’ is by Jane Austen titled Read the Room. I would love to see what else Brooke comes up with.
From the description:
- Dimensions: 5.5 “H x 7″W Design on 9″ x 11” Canvas
- Mesh Size: 13 Holes Per Inch
- Hand stitch-painted pattern
- They do not come stitched
- Edges taped and include two needles
- This canvas does not include threads
Brooke’s Bookshelf Clutch Series: Doobie Or Not Doobie Canvas from Thörn Alexander.
Not to be blunt, but you can always head to the top of Frogging News and select Needlepoint for more fun. Then look for Shop Canvas or simply browse around.