Look at this cute little frog from CrossStitchShop on Etsy. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day stitching!
Here are some random facts about St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and customs via several articles from History.com.
- The shortened form is St. Paddy not Patty
- The original celebratory color was blue
- Shamrock is only a 3-leaf clover
- Ireland has never had any snakes
- Leprechauns have their own day on May 13th
- Aunt Kelley greatly dislikes cabbage
Look at froggy’s wee little arms, and it should definitely be saying “Kiss me I’m Irish” 🙂
St. Patrick’s Day Frog Counted Cross Stitch Pattern by CrossStitchShop
Wednesday’s Frog is a celebration of frogging your work. Even to frog is to stitch.
Click here for more >> Wednesday’s Frog.