Available in UK shops or online worldwide, the April issue of World of Cross Stitching is out.
In this issue:
- Our cover star is Peter Rabbit in a fresh springtime scene!
- Mark your kitchen herbs in cross stitch with a set of 12 rustic labels designed by Jenny van de Wiele.
- Take a peek inside this vibrant Mexican kitchen filled with culinary delights and terracotta pots. Designed by Lesley Teare.
- Combine bold colours, intricate patterns and elegant felines in this stylish pattern by Lisa Reakes.
- Create a stylish table linen set inspired by the colourful motifs and patterns of William Morris. Designed by Amanda Butler.
- Your exclusive gift: 2-in-1 felt frame kit featuring two pretty moth designs by Cheryl McKinnon.
For of the latest issue, you can always head to the Cross-Stitch menu item in the header and look for Magazines under Resources.