Yes, Needlework Expo is a wholesale tradeshow for those in the industry. But here are some links and info for the rest of us.
Some quick background first. Nashville Needlework Market which had been putting up a physical show for years had to cancel this year due to covid-19. They weren’t able to set up a virtual show but hope to be back at Nashville in 2022.
Since it’s important for designers to keep reaching a wider audience, Janis Note of Noteworthy Needle spearheaded a virtual show for designers and store owners to come together. This online show will take place March 6-8 2021.
Now for the rest of us. It isn’t like we can participate, but it is still fun and exciting to follow along with our favorite designers, shops, or stitch influencers as they attend. We can all certainly use a little excitement of the fun kind right now.
Links for Needlework Expo 2021
- Needlework Expo website
- direct link to the Exhibitor list (see if your fav designer is there)
- direct link to the Buyer list (see if your fav shop is there)
- Needlework Expo Facebook
- Needlework Expo Instagram see also: a challenge theme for the designers >> #TheMooTheMerrier
Updates from Organizers and Designers
- Janis of Noteworthy Needle Facebook Instagram
- Kathy Barrick Instagram
- Michelle G. of Bendy Stitchy Designs YouTube
In the New Designers Booth
Say hello or give a follow to:
- Boulder Valley Stitching YouTube
- Jonesey Stitchery website Facebook
- Mojo Stitches website Instagram
- Monticello Stitches Facebook YouTube
- Rabbit Valley Studio Instagram
- Sister Lou Stitches Facebook Instagram
I think that’s it for now. If I find more links, I will update this post.