On sale January 25, 2021 in the UK
Some pretty blues and a Rainbow Cockerel, but this issue of The World of Cross Stitching also has many other pattern styles.
See their website for a peek inside.
In this issue:
- Exclusive colorful cockerel from Hannah Dale of Wrendale Designs
- Intricate cathedral designed by Jenny van de Wiele
- Susan Bates delightful spring garden scene
- Enticing vintage map from Fiona Baker
- Maria Diaz designed a stunning silhouette
- Exclusive gift is a 2-in-1 bookmark & card kit, designed by Lucie Heaton for those that get the print version of the magazine