Machine and hand embroidery.
This UK embroidery magazine has way more than just patterns. Love Embroidery also contains news, shows, events, designer profiles and community chats.
This issue has lots of floral inspired designs for both in and outdoors and a pug 😉
In this issue:
- 25 creative projects
- floral-themed accessories by Jessica Long
- botanical portrait for your home by Giselle Quinto
- Jessie Doe’s adventure banner
- Georgie Emery’s stitch-your-own vegetable plot
- setting sun by Amanda Brynn is perfect for beginners
See the Love Embroidery website for pics and more of what’s in this issue.