NOT OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG. PATTERN AND TUTORIAL CREATED BY FROGGINGNEWS.COM FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY. IN ACCORDANCE WITH MINECRAFT COMMERCIAL USAGE GUIDELINES.
Typically you start a Minecraft world by building a crafting table first, so that seems like a good place for us to begin a series on plastic canvas.
Originally called a workbench, the crafting table is what you use to make things like other blocks and items like swords and picks.
Let’s get crafting!
Plastic Canvas Pattern for Minecraft Crafting Table Block:
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Finished Size: 2.5 inches block
- Materials Needed:
- 7-count plastic canvas in clear or brown
- plastic canvas needle size 16
- yarn colors in dark brown, medium brown, light brown, light gray
Click the image to open the free PDF pattern in a new window.
For printing, skip the first page to save on ink.
Or make your Crafting Block any color you want!