To find cross-stitch patterns and designs, check out these popular online retail shops.
Make sure to also take a look at Books, Catalog Companies, and Magazines for more pattern choices.
Etsy is probably the biggest one on the list to start with.
123Stitch is a popular favorite and a good place to get supplies.
Fat Quarter Shop started out with quilting and has quickly moved into the cross-stitch market.
- Prudence Kitsch is a Cross-Stitch Persona and Patriotic Feminist
- Nerdy Words Periodic Table of Elements Alphabet Cross-Stitch Pattern
- The Cutest Collection of Cross-Stitch Cryptids
- Temptress of the Cursed Sea Cross-Stitch Pattern by Bella Filipina Designs
- US Patriotic Mermaid in Cross-Stitch from The Primitive Hare
- US Patriotic Uncle Sam Cross-Stitch Pattern from Autumn Lane Stitchery
- Roundup of Gothic Wedding Samplers in Cross-Stitch
- A Collection of Wedding Samplers in Cross-Stitch from Leisure Arts
- Reproduction Cross-Stitch Samplers from Couleur Tourterelle
- French Chefs Cross-Stitch Pattern Booklet
- Long-Legged Birds Cross-Stitch Charts from Heart in Hand
- Unicorns Doing Yoga Cross-Stitch Patterns by Little Room in the Attic
- Trans Pride Tapestry Cross-Stitch Pattern by Kari Nakken and SAL
- Rocky Horror Picture Show Cross-Stitch SAL
- Cicadas and More Entomology Cross-Stitch Patterns from StitchSprout
- Cross-Stitch Quilt Blocks by StitchNMomma
- Bee Engaged on World Bee Day With Inspiration From These Cross-Stitch Patterns
- A Collection of Cross-Stitch Bookmark Patterns from Rogue Stitchery
- VACCINATED Cross-Stitch Pattern by HealTHCareEmbroidery
- May the Fourth Be With Grogu as He Cosplays in These Cross-Stitch Patterns
- Aster’s Amazing Adventure: A Cross-Stitch Subscription SAL by FuzzyFoxDesigns
- New Barbara Ana Designs Mystery SAL: Garden of Dreams
- Satsuma Street’s Secret SAL: The Wizard of Oz
- Cross-Stitch Bookmarks Inspired by Regional Textiles
- Teenie Weenie Bikinis in Cross-Stitch by MeridianDesignsXS
- Engravers Chart by Hello from Liz Mathews was a Hit at Needlework Expo
- Irish Eyes are Smiling Because of These Snarky Cross-Stitch Patterns
- March 10th (Mar10) is Mario Day!
- International Women’s Day: 28 Powerful Maxims in Cross-Stitch
- Delight in the Vibrant Cross-Stitch of StitchingLand
- A Year of Truckin’ Along Cross-Stitch Patterns
- Mini Masterpieces in Cross-Stitch
- 12 Downloadable Cross-Stitch Patterns for Pancake Day
- Chinese Zodiac Cross-Stitch Patterns from Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
- 7 Mardi Gras Cross-Stitch Patterns for Quarantine 2021
- Is It Hot in Here or Is It These Temperature Cross-Stitch Patterns?
- Cross-Stitch Phoenix Rising from the Ashes of the 2020 Dumpster Fire
- Hanukkah Cross-Stitch Patterns – Animals
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Cross-stitch
- Blackbirds in Cross Stitch