To find cross-stitch patterns and designs, check out these popular online retail shops.
Make sure to also take a look at Books, Catalog Companies, and Magazines for more pattern choices.
Etsy is probably the biggest one on the list to start with.
123Stitch is a popular favorite and a good place to get supplies.
Fat Quarter Shop started out with quilting and has quickly moved into the cross-stitch market.
- Delight in the Vibrant Cross-Stitch of StitchingLand
- A Year of Truckin’ Along Cross-Stitch Patterns
- Mini Masterpieces in Cross-Stitch
- 12 Downloadable Cross-Stitch Patterns for Pancake Day
- Chinese Zodiac Cross-Stitch Patterns from Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
- 7 Mardi Gras Cross-Stitch Patterns for Quarantine 2021
- Is It Hot in Here or Is It These Temperature Cross-Stitch Patterns?
- Cross-Stitch Phoenix Rising from the Ashes of the 2020 Dumpster Fire
- Hanukkah Cross-Stitch Patterns – Animals
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Cross-stitch
- Blackbirds in Cross Stitch